Friday, April 17, 2009

Where do i start?


My eyes are freakin' dry from the expired contact lens i wore today (i'm a cheapo i know), i'm dead beat from the 5 hrs i spent at BBDC, and i'm damn pissed at an incident there today, although generally i would say today is a joyous day to celebrate... But where do i start?


OH!! that's right... I passed my Driving Test today!!! yes!!!! a lot less commuting and a lot MORE driving!!!




and boy, was i lucky today. First of all, i got a genial MALAY tester!!!! not those old, grumpy, frumpy, foggy, sour-pussed faced CHINESE testers!!!! thank god... not that i have anything against Chinese people... and i would consider him to be one of the biggest reasons why i could pass on this beautiful day! he was very kind, and not like the other testers, he treated the testee (me in this case) like a normal human being. he gave out some advice along the way, during the test, and i felt that he judged my ability to drive, rather than going by the book strictly, penalising me down to every single nitty-gritty detail. (YES!! i'm referring to the rest of the testers!) In his own words, he said: "You can drive... you can drive very well." I'm not making any of this up!! As glad as i am that I passed, i thought it was a pretty funny to do so. Mainly because I've never striked a kerb before, today i did so, and it cost me 10 points. OUCH. and the only mistakes i made were at the crank course - striking the kerb (10points), requiring add. reversing manoeuvre (2points, but was given free for the first time), and failure to confirm safety (while i was reversing, another 4points). which brings me to a total of 14 points. thankfully the Malay tester was kind enough to see through all these mistakes, and let me still have a shot of passing. (he didn't strike me down just because i striked a kerb.)

but the thing i just can't get over is the fact that I had to spend a full 5 hrs there, from the time to complete my test to getting my application submitted for a new driving license. My tester ended at 11.30am, and there was only this ONE indian lady at the TP counter, who took her own sweet time and looked as if everyone offended her or something or simply because she thinks her job suxxx.... (well...)

AND to top things off with A NICE BIG CHERRY on top of the ice cream, one of the other testee took my paper BY ACCIDENT after the video that all the GRADUATES (as what BBDC would like to call us...) were supposed to watch. And i was like what in the fuck....?!?!!##$ AND I ENDED UP WITH HIS PAPER. and this is big fuckin' shoutout to ONG WEI QUAN!! u fuckin' cockster... ok, i understand that our names sound similar, but i got up as soon as my name was called... but this fuckin' cockster was like a flash, and in a split second, the BBDC lady was like WTF?!?! "i called your name and he took your paper?" and there she was... stunned... and she too stunned to even run after the guy (SHE DIDN'T know who took which paper!)

Anyway, ONG WEI QUAN! if u ever by any accident google your own name and see this post, this is A SHOUTOUT TO YOU THIS FUCKIN' MORON. next time check it's yours before getting anything!

but before anything else, it's time to celebrate~~

No comments: