Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Rebirth of the iJakub^O

  • Argh, I want a personal desktop/laptop now!!! (Preferably both *_*)
  • Got snubbed by a retail assistant at Sim Lim Square. That beyotch was entertaining some customers with the iPhone ( I think?) and I asked if they sell the iPod charger. He blatantly said NO! when I looked around later, I found it displayed right by the entrance. That skunk… (^^furthermore, think I got ripped off $7 for the charger ^^^ )
  • Finally got a personal removable hard disk (the 160GB WD My Passport Essential -à really looks like a pass port^^).
  • Finally back-up-ed all my media on my iPod. (Ahem, FYI, Apple actually doesn’t allow users to transfer media from the iPod to the computer unless it’s stored as data files… but there’s a very easy way around it, which I recently found out.^^)
  • Special THX to Mr. Ho for spoiling my iPod charger, which was why I needed to get a new one.
  • Woohoot – 3 cheers! – Mum just got a new maid. Erm, lemme see… the 15th one or issit the 17th? … the previous one barely worked for 4/5 mths? Getting OOC.
  • Just learnt a new word from Rachael Ray – EVOO – pronounced literally. E – V - - O – O……… Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Ooof, the Caucasians….
  • Clapclap for this week***on leave = eat-run-sleep-exercise-watch-tv. More cheers for TV wootwoot…^^Ch5 airing reruns of last season’s AMI, loving Ugly Betty right now, almost fell asleep on Survivor, can’t wait for Reaper!!^^ premiering next week????? Right now, I need to DL Grey’s5, Heroes3, XOXO season 2, TSCC Out yet? Not sure…
  • Watched kill bill Vol.2 yest. HOTHOTHOTà Uma Thurman^^ Kill Bill is actually prettypretty good. Wondered why I haven’t seen it until now.

    Jakub O #### Cheers.

No comments: