Sunday, January 04, 2009

ORD~ing loh~~

  • God. I could almost smell it. ~Almost
  • just suddenly had a thought; even if i'm crumbling deep inside, no one will really know.
  • totally digging leona's cover of Snow Patrol's Run now and 내겐 사랑하나... from New Heart's OST. yeah, i'm a sucker for ballads.
  • suddenly remembered MyORD module on www.ns.sg. "If you don't complete, you CANNOT ORD" alriiiiite, that's reason enough for me to take some of my precious time out for this shit.
  • really enjoying driving right now. cheong-ed a lot of driving lessons in this past block leave period. wheeesh, kinda close to my driving test now. just thinking about it is enough to send me jitters.
  • gonna be a short week ahead. FFI, MSET... will be over before i can say c~h~e~e~r~s.

    Peace.

No comments: